Even though the present series of Sierra looks already quite impressive, the automakers are not quite content with its appearance. Speculations hold that the automakers could make it more brutish in appearance. Thus, enter the 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X package trim.
This could probably make way for the 3rd usage of X trim models signifying great off-terrain handling and extremes prowess. Plus adding to that, rumours state a new power-packed Duramax power-motor. The new 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X comes with AWD and is expected to be a perfect blend of GMC top level refinements and off-terrain technologies.
2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X – Stylish Exterior and Interior Design
- Door handles and side mouldings will go with the body color and hue.
- Every trim hosting All-terrain X package will roll upon black 18-inch aluminium wheels.
- Body chrome grille surrounds with 4-inch side steps.
- Goodyear Duratrac MT-rated tires which are suitable for all terrains will be present.
- Sports bar (black) mounted in the bed supporting the GMC LED lights and off road daytime lamps.
- Power adjustable trailering mirrors along with integrated turning signals.
- Rear LED guiding lamps and LED amber lamps for clearance.
In lieu of all that, the automakers have tried to present their new model with a more muscular and more robust fascia. The frontal portal with the company logo in the middle of the chrome grille makes way for a strong fascia.
The in-cab will be luxurious. Car enthusiasts opting for this trim can get heated steering wheels, front and rear parking assist along with floor liners suitable for all weather.
On the board, they will find
- GMC IntelliLink with an 8-inch color display
- Remote tailgate locking facility
- 360 Rear view camera
- One touch engine start
- Twin Tube shock absorbers
- Hill descent controlling system
- Teen driver and adjustable pedals
Leather-appointed fresh seats with frontal ones heated and offering wireless charging features.
The in-cab also will be quite with a 3 layer door seal, impressive noise deadener and inlaid door design. In simple words, its in-cab conveniences will keep you pampered at all times no matter how rough the travelling path is.
Color options for the 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X
Car enthusiasts will find two color options for this special trim. They are
- Summit White
- Black Onyx
2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X – Modification under the Hood
Car enthusiasts opting to buy for 2017 GMC Sierra with All terrain X package will get the benefit of a power-loaded V8 6.0-litre gas motor having the ability to notch up 380 lb-ft of torque and 360 hp output.
Another engine variant which the GMC Sierra All Terrain X 2017 package trims might come with is a 6.6-litre V8 Duramax powerplant. This motor packs colossal power giving out 445 hp output and 910 lb-ft of torque.
2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X – Price and Launch Date
The 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X package trims are expected to come out in the first part of 2017. Its price is speculated to be around $54,000.